VLC Warehouse management & Distribution for Microsoft Dynamics automats the materials handling process for retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and third-party logistics providers. By integrating advanced radio-frequency (RF) and barcoding technologies with core warehouse automation, Warehouse Management & Distribution streamline order management, receiving, stocking, replenishment, picking, and shipping your organization can move forward to enhance customer satisfaction with faster turnaround time and precise order fulfillment. Graphical tools provide simple, says to Understand overview Touch-sensitive screens barcode are fully supported.Benefits:
Meet demanding, highly specific industry needs:
Warehouse management & Distribution is designed for day's fast, high-volume transaction environments. The solutions build on integrated Microsoft Dynamics capabilities to deliver an end -to -warehouse management solutions.VLC productivity from the start:
We deliver a business solution warehouse employees can learn and use in minutes, on multiple devices. Designed to minimize training time and costs, Warehouse management & Distribution offers simplified user interface that gives the staff required information and tools needed to perform tasks fast and accurate.
Automated processes real-time information flows and Analytics to ensure fast, error-free inventory tracking, packing and packing processes, and order fulfillment. Integrated warehouse systems and help minimize errors and drive faster order fulfillment.Drive speed and Quality control across your entire supply chain:
Warehouse management & Distribution offers direct integration with inbounds and outbound freight provider systems. You can quickly send purchase order electronically to vendors and freight forwarders, received advanced shipping notices (ASN) from vendors and freight forwards, and trace all outbound packages in teal time Automated alerts ensure that the right people within your supply chain known when issue arise.Features:
- Vendor and Freight Integration
- External Logistics and Yard Management
- Receiving Executing
- Delivery Executing
- Movement Executing
- License Plate Tacking
- Telnet and WinPDA for Handheld Operations
- Delivery Rules
- Conveyor Integration
- Wireless Support
- Microsoft Dynamic Role Center
- Ensure tight integration with inbound and outbound freight providers.
- End purchase order electronically to booth vendors and freight forwarders.
- Revive advanced shipping notices (ASN) from vendors and freight forwarders.
- Trace all outbound packings in real time via your freight forwarder's systems.
- Easy create order routing for inbound goods.
- Tack all inbound containers and trucks.
- Received complete ANS, containers, and purchase order/line.
- Automate the receiving processes using barcode.
- Create license plates for every package.
- Plan the put-away process directly from the revive station.
- Enable internal external cross-docking.
- Streamline receiving with Express Receive functionality.
- Keep order management informed with automatic updates to sales purchase Order, and provide graphical views of Available to promise (ATP).
- User store/ transfer orders to ship goods to store.
- Automate the reservation process using conveyor systems.
- Improve packing processes.
- Maintain performance statistics for packing processes.
- Simplify shipping procedures with barcoding and RF.
- Separate buffer and picking locations.
- Use wave planning to refill picking locations.
- Release fulfillment order according to requirements.
- Access real-time picking lists form PDA and for forklift screens.
- Create seasonal/campaign locations plans for optimizing the picking processes.
- Enable Warehouse Workers to focus on handing units like cartoons, pallets, and barcode rather than an item, sizes, and quantity.
- Uniquely identify every package.
- Support more than 50 warehouse processes using handheld devices.
- Crate additional PDA programs with an easy-to-use design tool.
- Automate Employee task allocation.
- Create own delivery rules for part deliveries. Minimum order values, and automatic Cancellation of sales orders.
- Automatically print/release your picking lists.
- Automate Employee task allocation.
- Move goods to the right destination suing conveyor systems.
- Support multiple conveyor systems with a signal integration.
- Use Telnet devices to receive, transfer, count, pick, and ship items.
- Work within the Microsoft Dynamic 2019 Center to report KPIs, Statistics, and performance.